9/9/11

Some Unholy War




If my man was fighting 
Some unholy war
 
I would be behind him
 
Straight shook up beside him
 
With strength he didn't know
 
It's you I'm fighting for
 
He can't lose with me in tow
 
I refuse to let him go
 
At his side and drunk on pride
 
We wait for the blow
 

We put it in writing
 
But who you writing for
 
Just us on kitchen floor
 
Justice done,
 
Reciting my stomach standing still
 
Like you're reading my will
 
He still stands in spite of what his scars say
 
I'll battle till this bitter finale
 
Just me, my dignity and this guitar case
 

Yes my man is fighting some unholy war
 
And I will stand beside you
 
Who you fighting for
 
B - I would have died too
 
I'd of liked to
 
If my man was fighting
 
Some unholy war
 
If my man was fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment